Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as enjoyable and useful as possible, and you can use the widest range of information, tools, and opportunities offered by the Internet with complete peace of mind.
Personal information of Members collected during registration (or at any other time) is primarily used to prepare Products or Services according to your needs. Your information will not be passed on or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the "Agreement with the newsletter"
What data is collected on the site
When you voluntarily register to receive the newsletter you send your name and e-mail through the registration form.
What is the purpose of collecting this data?
The name is used to address you personally, and your e-mail to send mailing lists, news, useful materials, and commercial offers.
Your name and e-mail are not passed on to third parties under any circumstances, except in cases related to compliance with the law.
You can opt-out of receiving mailing lists and delete your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email.
How this data is used
This data collects information about the actions of visitors to the site to improve its content, improve the functionality of the site and, as a result, create quality content and services for visitors.
You can change your browser settings at any time so that the browser blocks all files or notifies you when these files are sent. Please note that some features and services may not work properly.
How this information is protected
We use a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to protect your personal information. Our Company adheres to various international standards of control aimed at transactions with personal information, which include certain measures to control the protection of information collected on the Internet.
Our employees are taught to understand and follow these controls, they are familiar with our Privacy Notice, Standards, and Instructions.
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect it.
We strongly encourage you to take all possible precautions while on the Internet. The services and websites we provide include measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use, and alteration of the information we control. While we do our best to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by third-party hackers.
1) With your consent: In all other cases, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent before passing on information about you to third parties. For example, our Company may conduct a joint offer or tender with a third party, in which case we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) Companies that work on our behalf: We work with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require that such companies use the information only to provide contractual services; they are prohibited from passing this information on to other parties in situations other than those required by the provision of conditional services. Examples of business support functions: fulfilling orders, executing applications, issuing prizes and bonuses, conducting customer surveys, and managing information systems. We also disclose aggregated impersonal information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or joint venture is an organization with at least 50% of the equity interest in the Company. When transmitting your information to a subsidiary or joint venture partner, our Company requires that you do not disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and do not use your information in any way that is contrary to your choice. If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from our Company, we will not pass on your information to our subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) On jointly positioned or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, together with which it implements special offers and measures to promote the product on the pages of our site, which are jointly positioned. Upon request of personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Partner uses any information you provide by your privacy statement, which you may read before providing information about yourself.
5) When transferring control of the company: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our company or its assets. When selling or transferring a business, our company will allow you to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will no longer be able to provide you with services or products that were previously provided by our companies.
6) Law Enforcement: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of the law, regulations, or court rulings; participation in government investigations; assistance in preventing fraud; and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company and its subsidiaries.
All personal information that you provide for registration on our site may be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our site.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving letters from our regular newsletter, you can do so at any time using a special link at the end of each letter.
Following applicable law, the Administration disclaims all warranties and warranties that may be otherwise understood and disclaims any liability concerning the Site, the Content, and their use.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or other indirect damages resulting from any use of the information on this Site or any other site to which there is a hyperlink from our site. , the emergence of dependence, reduced productivity, dismissal or interruption of employment, as well as expulsions from educational institutions for any lost profits, suspension of business activities, loss of programs or data in your information systems, or otherwise arising in connection with the access, use or inability to use the Site, Content or any related website, or incapacity, error, oversight, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration informed of the possibility of such damage.
The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved following the law.
The User agrees that the norms and laws on consumer protection cannot be applied to his use of the Site, as he does not provide paid services.
By using this Site, you agree to the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be imposed on you.